Citizen Advocacy Center
National health reform is too important to leave to the experts! In order to get the health reform that we the people want, we need to act now make our voices heard.
Texas Voice for Health Reform’s Citizen Advocacy Center provides the resources and tools you need to build relationships with your elected representatives and to advocate for sound national health reform. In these pages you will find information about your elected representatives, Congress’ process for creating health reform in 2009, and the latest updates from Washington, D.C.
Health reform is happening faster than we can update our website. Don’t forget to join our email list to receive timely action alerts and the weekly Texas Voice for Health Reform newsletter.
- Letter to the Editor Guide (2/22/10)
- Current Advocacy Action Alerts
- Texas Congressional Delegation | Find Your Representatives
- How is Congress writing health reform legislation
- Congressional Recess Schedule